Friday, March 8, 2013

A. : Alas Mortis


Alas Mortis.

I was asked to design a villain with the body of a man and the face design of a vampire bat- after a little doodling about I sent off these 4 rough designs. 

Row 1, head 2 was selected as their favorite. 


After the head was chosen I worked to their specifications on a body design. 
muscular yet not bulky- red eyes, blue brown skin and mean. 


I had a lot of fun designing some of his skin! And I'm happy to say they approved of his body design. 


Well this IS a vampire bat after all- figured I should throw up a few fur designs on him. 
first it was just a little face hair and them it moved down his back- from there I showed a mix of ideas for them to look through. 


Last but certainly not least, his clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment