Thursday, May 16, 2013

Odd's and ends


 Well, advanced production class is coming to an end, so I figured I should throw up the last few things I did over the span of the semester.
Many of these things are just things I did near the beginning of the semester and never got around to putting up on here.

 First off we have the Lemonade stand!
Nothing fancy.
 This was done near the beginning of the semester so we were still figuring out the styles direction.

 What town doesn't have a post office?
All your junk has to go somewhere doesn't it?
Got the task of making a few pieces for a junkyard.

 And last but not least the last of the costume designs for the semester.
Style is influenced by Area 51.
you got your mad scientist, your doctor, a military general person, aliens and- last but not least The crazy 'I was abducted by aliens!' person you see in every alien movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment